Monday 27 January 2020

Fallout4 Order Playlist


Part one of this thang -should get an Oscar for wardrobe but fat chance seeing as no one actually checks it out - but whatever  always fun making these vids -that's what it's all about. Could go on forever with these a Fallout /Star Wars/Grease/Buffy/Mad Max crossover you  may spot a few other things but God bless modders from around the globe do wish there were modders into 2000ad but hey maybe one day -I can't even sign into Bethesda properly so can't even begin with Creation Kit or whatever it's called I think they still think I'm playing this on PS4 -would like to do something creative of my own -but not sure I know enough about how you go about such things.- tried it a few years ago withthe original Battlefront  couldn't make head or tail of what I was meant to be doing then computer died so I gave up on that idea... younglings seem to understand how to do this stuff better than me,

Another Fallout London vid although original ones I posted here are gone -fecking copywrong jobsworths are on the ball as usual - but from what I've seen lately on FB looks great especially Eve Varney (a nod to Reg from "On the Buses" perhaps?)also a very Peaky Blinders vibe which is also welcome - no idea how long these things take to make but bound to be a unique take on Fallout games.

Bad news lately but may not be bad news by September - I was looking forward to April with the release of Cyberpunk 2077 but that aint happening till 17th of September still it's around my birthday bound to a good one though. I just  hope modders are alllowed to mod that one the possibilities are endless -I prey someone Star Wars the heck out of Red Dead Redemption 2  someday I kept imagining that kind of thing as I played that -Arthur as a dying Clone and John as Kanan, senate guards as cops Stormtroopers as the US  Army  but it's very early days  with that game on the PC

No comments: