Sunday 8 March 2020

Fallout 4 Order Playlist 2

 Deffo not Lore Friendly -but my Lore which is the whole point .

Part 2 of Fallout4 Order  playlist (this should go on quite a while -the vanilla game was big enough but with mods and  new quests this can go on forever -well untill Cyberpunk 2077 comes out at least)

I can't list all the mods used on this but  DLC sized  content featured here made by Modders include "Depravity"& "Outcasts and Remenants"by Thuggysmurf . "The Code" by EijiroTono and Purpleeni and "Tales from The Commonwealth " by Kris Takahashi- so much more to follow wouldn't be surprised if I go over a thousand videos if I ever do complete the whole saga... not sure I'll be visiting Father too much lol

More info about Fallout London -very excited for this - no idea on release date these things take alot of time, planning and designing not to mention voice acting (I prefer voices to silent protagonist anytime- this aint GTA3 era anymore ffs) would be nice to hear some cockney rhyming slang - probably confuse alot of folks -but hey it's more authentic that way


No comments: