Saturday 14 September 2019

"A Moment of Clarity"

  Post's got nowt to with Pulp Fiction but Jules line has and whats more he's alive whilst Vincent isn't the reason been "A Moment of Clarity" - which is the theme of this post

Nobody reads this blog too busy I guess, still a  good excuse to rant here then  can't really do it on social fecking media everyone loves there misinterpretations- chinese whispers are the reasons why worlds a mess  -jeez I need to rant outside my head maybe get some kip after -for 29 years my fist  has been clenched , now it is open and I can let go  still the pain won't go .. but perhaps it'll ease off .

Found out the other day the man who killed my Father -(who was as guilty as sin  but still got off scott free due to having a jury that were thick as shite or nobbled  or prejudice or just been plain old wrong -seems to be alot of that about these days)  died last December -

Back in Summer of 1990  I wanted to kill him when I was 17 - I drank whiskey so rage was in my heart I went out with the dog and bought a shank with me I wanted to do him over - you would too if  you actually loved your father-So  many people don't so at least in that respect I was lucky - so off I trot with the dog to Legoland which what we called the area where this get lived - but in the end  I caught myself on- meaning it wasn't worth the effort wasn't worth my time wasn't what I am - and wasn't most importantly what my Dad would want me to do - besides the dog  well she wouldn't like it either - but man I was a timebomb -nobody defused me nobody could but myself - I carried this sense of powerlessness around with me  but at same time it is a form of power -sense overiding senselessness but thats it  - I could overcome it  in the long run -for all the good it did later - but feel more of a man for not doing something stupid - sure I'm still daft as a brush but not that stupid
 -
A few years later meet some asshole gluesniffers (kind you meet in jobclubs mid 90's as there was no work) say they'd of done it -that they'd "do bird " for there old man - but would they?  I  doubt it some people are all talk  some people are just nuts - glad I had a word with myself - still life is swings and roundabouts way it is -  progress though just stays the same -stuck in the mud  can't get no further you take joy in the small things or at least try - bollocks to ambition that's gone for me -seems fake in this world -doubt it'll come back - but least I realize forgiveness is a saviour stops you from been less than a  animal -I have to forgive - not been ultra catholic here just been rational -I have  no idea what kind of man killed my Dad but he too was a familly man with kids and a wife -who am I to judge -its a wrong moment in time I gotta live with that  but at least I can move on now although feels like 30 years have been wasted - I may have 30  or 40 years left -I'll try keep life simple and upbeat- make the best of that time left  &  feck this Brexit nonsense  all a big scam constructed by toffs to score a big huge amount of lolly wish people would wake up to that too busy arguing amongst each other to see the big picture -people as a collective always do that  it seems - but they'll either  wake up check there heads or  do something that may do harm to there lifes   and those around them or  they can change it  like I did 29 years ago .

Bit personal but no one to talk to -been like that for a while... just a extended thought bubble -

No comments: