Monday 23 September 2019

To the Man O 'H Born.



 Today is The Day of my Birth so 10 songs about been Born  pic above was when I was 3 in 1975  rockin' the Little Steven Look back then lol-only pic I've scanned when I wasa bairn so had to be this one
I think it's Brucey's Birthday today as well so I'll start with this
Born too Loose not Lose Johnny T
And to think all those people have born to lose tattoo's lol they  must of misheard lyrics- or dig Ray Charles (who's birthday is also today)
"If it wasn't for Bad Luck I would have no Luck at all "


Up Market Mobile Manger maybe thee Ig is the Second coming lol Don't think we gotta choce in the matter likewise here this is a choice in the matter here though Had to have a bit of Stevie here Born Zippy mega mega black thing in my case shouting Guinness Guinness Guinness -my sis got me the best present a pint glass with Guinness and a birrthday message engraved I'll test it out tonight

Losing for Losers raising Hells another matter Guess I'll keep on breathing till the next post.

No comments: