Sunday 15 November 2020

Boba & Bo

 

So is Boba back or not? -The thought occurred to me that Boba has more than one set of Beskar -The Holiday Special armour although maybe the green paint job is a re-colouring -in my mind he has three armors the McQuarrie Supertrooper with Clint Eastwoodian  poncho

you see above and the most famous one you see him wearing in the movies -    The Holiday Special armour also appeared in Droids Cartoon-would be neat to see this or the white armor been put to use.

 What also puzzles me is what's happened to Slave 1?  is it still in Fett's possession is parked in Jabba's Palace Garage  or Mos Eisley or another Spaceport -something tells me he's suffering from amenisia just like 1984 marvel comic  "Jawas or Doom "except more long term -


 If rumours are to be believed Bobby's  getting his own mini series on Disney +  it would make more sense  if we explore his escape from Sarlacc in his own series - after Solo undeservedly bombed plans for a Fett movie  were cancelled but I don't think  it's been selved altogether -certainly it's a story I'd like to see

I reckon Baba Yada  knew excatly which egg had life  and wanted to eat the rest-every time I see The Child I think of my Godsons Son -not that he has big ears or anything -hopefully I'll get to meet next month -he really loves Johnny Panda and there's Johnny Bear too

 Almost halway through the season-not sure we'll see Ashoka in the next episode -reading IMDB looks like Action Jackson  is set to direct the fourth episode which makes me think Din will be heading back to  Nevarro -the Razorcrests in a bad way so he'll probably see his old friends first  before heading for The forrest planet of  Corvus -which is also the name of Iden Versio's ship  (the heroine of Battlefront 2's campaign)maybe Moff Gideon will also sidetrack The Mandalorians quest.- re-enter Bo Katan to get back the Darksaber -Moff really needs a helmet maybe one like Agent Callus but in black (I wonder if he's named after another villian George Osborne  who's real name is Gideon lol)

 

Very impressed with the live action  Bo Katan and the Nite Owls (is there name a nod to female WW2 Russian Pilots or Dan from The Watchmen(I still can't bring myself to watch TV show -Alan's a bit of a God  so don't wan't to bum him out  I liked the game a few years back-but reckon I'd of rather seen a  Terry Gillian version of the movie ) or maybe  it's a doo wop thang


Supercommando awesome to see those guys kicking Squidhead and Stormtrooper ass -We'll get to see Sabine too hopefully soon -I hope she's sorted her hair out  not a fan of her post Jedi look 








Not my favourite clan The Death Watch -more of a Merreels Maurders type of guy meaning Jaster Merreel  

 

or Mandalorian Protector's as that's where Boba's original origin story from 1982 which I coloured a few years back - but it's awesome she bought all the clans together -she can do it again with Din and The Childs help I reckon but it's going to be a bumpy ride. Guess Bo's about my age if she was about 20 at the start of The Clone Wars she's aged well guess rocking a buckets good for the skin. Season 2's top stuff  so far -looking forward to next Friday already- most humonoids with an interest for The Mandalorian  would of seen this already-but it's very smart & funny have to give it another listen - I'm sure fist time I  saw this in colour though.- then again the original GNR video was in black n white - was mashed when  first  saw it  though.




No comments: