Thursday 5 November 2020

November V

Despite lockdown I can hear fireworks outside -bummer!-historically I would of sided with Guy -I have plans for the House of Parliament in my comic story -and politicians too (lets just say they'll be the new refugees) Episode from 1963 Supermac years- I'd vote for Cathy Everytime!

The Avengers in reverse -never watched it like this before -perfect TV get through a missle crisis whilst your eating your Rice Crispies-much better on DVD but it's here and relevant to post. 

 

Such I great show I'm recreating my own-although everyone apart from Codsworth, Anne Hargreaves and The Bibrov Brothers have American accents -still its fun to re-create Cold War eastern block in Diamond City -This ones in colour-but the rest of this story will be in glorius monotone to get that season 4 vibe, Fridays are like 70's Happy Days at O'Hagan Manor simply because The Mandalorian is back as is Thee Bobster-Kinda knew about Cobb Vanth surprising choice of Under Armour -but you can tell he's no Shocktrooper from the same Manor as Anakin -possibly around the same age-but Iliked him -kinda James Garneresque-hope to see more of his character

What next? I mean classic Kung Fu type ending with Twin Suns Sarlacc stole Bobbies eyebrows -I hope he 's more Caine like these days -not sure he's bothered about Cobb for some reason -it's been five or six years since he got out of the Pit of Carkoon - seems to be in no rush to get his clobber back it seems . Been such a sad week - my friends Father died about that-wish there was something I could do but everythings offically in lockdown (don't stop these fireworkers -one day I'll go Dragons Den with a Stealth Firework )Dunno whats to celebrate buncha it's SuperShite  right now  shouldn't be ruled by old fools. by Fools there's nowt worse than driving a dog crazy just coz you love been ruled by fools kinda broken up no lie!

. On the positive side though my Great Nephew has returned from Russia with his Mum and I'm over the moon that my Godson finally gets to see his son-I bought him a Panda(very soft) and for the second time I have a soft two named after me (Johnny Bear 1993 and now Johnny Panda 2020) so I'm most honoured Round of with some Stella Street -sad to here about John -one of the best as this and every episode testifys

No comments: