Saturday 31 July 2021

Agents of Railroad Season 3 Playlist

Latest Budget Rock Blockbuster from Rumble Studio's plus a few stills from future episodes - Iron Curtain Man for one- Finally tracked down a Cap suit for my remote controlled Chris Evans (him and the Ginger version of himself should have a ruck-no prizes on who'd win that one)
Turned Preston Garvey into Tom Hardy then decided on this outfit/parasite would suit him.
Ol Webhead just had to be in this story(but that won't be till season 4)
Misplaced the eye patch mod so Nick will have to adopt the living under a bridge look for the time being anyhow.
Look Cage ..Sweet Christmas - actually barely playing games lately all blunt and art lately which is cool + save my computers disk drive for sure -really the next few years I will try to be more dedicated to colouring - I've set myself a multitude of tasks to complete I'm happy to comply as colourings kinda like what Lou Reed said about been a rythym guitarist it's the best job in the world - guess I knew this at 14 but all that grown up world distraction BS sends you on another path -just my way of saying I'm ultra busy and kinda happy too.

No comments: