Tuesday 20 July 2021

Anderson on Hold

 

 Judge Anderson Encased in Boing (must of lost about a year and half of her life )

Star Scan  from 79- Art Brian Bolland colour possibly Tom Frame - I may  re-colour this at some point-but I'm Putting Anderson in storage for now as I  lost the first two  pages of this  and I've got tonnes of BattleAction  Picture Weekly pages to colour -so just in case this dumb machine swallows up more coloured pages  I'll share these pages now as they're about halfway through  but need to move unto  other stories but once I'm in a Judgey mood return to these...




Dude on the bed looks like Nick Hancock lol (Non Scrot probably even weren't born when this came out)



Love Cliff Robinson- made his mark instantly with me -lost Bolland round this era to DC.  Cliff a fair bit younger came in  and added that thing that was major  part of 2000ad a clean classical style that is so uniquely the artists alone . One of thee Best today   is Cliff...  wanna do him justice


Boings Kool  .. need to hear Kraftwerk lol







No comments: