Sunday 18 July 2021

HypTV 105


 The Two Ronnies -Ron Asheton and Mick Ronson-imagine if those two ever jammed together!!!

The Sights and  Sounds of my  Life-for the last two or three  weeks.

 


Been a good week-people are finally seeing my coloured comic pages and in the majority have responded favourably -so it's down to me to keep going and improve everyday -try to put some work in (have to admit been a bit obessessed playing games all the time -but once you get your teeth into a colouring project it's hard to stop- so right now I have many stories on the go-The Sarge, Judge Anderson-almost finished the first episode of The Eagle Strikes Back -Mike Nelson SOE Agent (22 or so to follow that)-The Empire Strikes Back -and The third episode of Charleys War is also calling me to colour -may keep that going too now (ten or so years after colouring the second episode-my colouring should of improved since then) but yeah things looking a bit more like they have a focus -course looking after Mum but got my sister over for about a fortnite so should be able to get more done .

No comments: