Thursday 22 June 2017

"Going Somewhere Solo?"

Bit of old Han Solo art from about 12 years ago -Seems like Solo movies run into trouble -hopefully things will smooth out -but sounds worrying at the moment.

John from Jedi Council-always good that show - but yeah 4real the same thoughts about Ron & he does know Bobby F not sure why those two guys got fired may be a misunderstanding might be a difference with opinion -no idea what gives ?.. haven't seen there movies so can't say if they're good directors but my idea of a good Han Solo movie would be like a episode of Only Fools and Horses in HypherSpace with Blasters but with Han been Rodney , Lando been Del Boy-Chewie been Trigger I guess lol) American accents lol something like that a deal that goes all "Pete Tong  - I hope it's clever and funny like the original characters.. another old drawing from about 91 or 92 I guess got the Star Wars bug again after Dark Empire came out badly scanned so Hans the fuzzball here rather than Chewie
I've neglected the art for a while- I've been wearing wrong spex bi -focals or something -my eyes have suffered -they've got worse I've tried some new colour recently though hopefully new glasses (both of them long and short distance will help) but I haven't been able to do what I wanted to do and it's frustrating -as is my internet connection which keeps cutting out -I may quit blogging altogether if things don't improve ... will get back to writing -seems easier than painting although keeps me up at night trying to figure out how to make an interesting middle (beginnings and ends are simple -it's the journey in-between that's the true meat) maybe this will inspire me to complete that Boba/Ben story I'm jotting down here. Boba Fett Vs Johnny Alpha? hmm time grenades no competition .

No comments: