Thursday 23 November 2017

Hyp TV30


My eldest sister Evil Edna had this  7 inch when I was 6 or 7 had no idea Bonn was gone or not guess he died just after it's release   just a cool record 2me - kinda scary back then with the horns but it was my introduction to AC/DC  by my mid teens I checked first album-man it  was boss .. I hadn't aieven heard Stooges  MC5 or Velvets back then   I'd heard  Minor Threat  7 Seconds Black Flag etc..But .this album -killer - lots of metal bollox around then I was a  little mini version of Scott Ian back in the day lol   but  YEAH  like Back in USA  it's a Classic .. changed my life  .. Chuck approved Rock N Roll 100%
This is for Malcolm Young & Fred Cole, R.I.P plus tonnes of Emu (first memories belong to him no wonder I'm like this lol even had a Emu got me through those dark days of TV strikes )Nick Drake .. gotta  tip my hat again as it's his anniversary  on Saturday the usual cool obscure biker movie ,with music from The  LollipopShoppe , Johnny Belush  and usual Boss .sounds .. but I guess you have a life  so lose it  just for this playlist   (well not literally)...good to have a new mouse :)





No comments: