Sunday 8 July 2018

HypTv 47

Started this playlist quite a while ago - I was pissed with The Prez and this jet trash world- just disbelief  I was living in 21st Century - but been writing  Boba Fett /Ben Kenobi story (next part should arrive soon)  also final part  of "Death in the City of Bone" - I have to re colour a splash page as Photoshop didn't save properly so I have re-do all that again but a majority of its done  near enough-
 New background  for World Cup -Motor City Rovers-really good day yesterday-maybe not so If your Russian or Swedish -but  Kanes a little bit Irish (Kane been a variant of Mum's maiden name Keane ) and  the other' Arry MacGuire you can't get more Irish than that - I was born and bred in England -but still Celtish rather than full blown Brit - but now here's something to look forward too again maybe embrace that feeling of unity 1966 and all that...actually feel positive again.
A few history docs among these featuring heroes and villains mainly real- yYesterday may be about winning, but lost a good one yesterday -some of my earliest memories of comics come from Dikto  I had the first few issues of Spiderman collected  in paperback format re-printed I guess in mid-late 70's - it was a Joy to re-find in attic  a few years back  -far from mint condition  as I drew my own little stick men  who wanted to help Spidey - Peter Parker the ultimate misunderstood outsider - that's why he's loved.



No comments: