Thursday 20 December 2018

The Mandalorian Question.

Art work for Hasbro's Fenn Shysa figure that came out a few years back-I think I went by these colours and the original comic book but jazzed it up a bit rather than the blue flight suit that Boba rocks - but lately I've  hit a  few asteroids in my colouring projects - lost the final few pages  of "Death in the City of Bone" and The Judge Anderson story I was colouring (both almost complete ) so its a major pain -haven't been in the right mood to start those pages all over again - not sure many people check them out anyhow so the sense of urgency just aint there at the moment -I'll need to dust myself off in New Year and try and see through newer eyes - I  come this far so I intend to complete story...but not right now.

This time next year may be Mandalorian overload -its awesome that  the first subject of a live TV action Star Wars show will be  a T-Head -is this dude a  Protector ? or a Death Watch  squad member -colours suggest not -perhaps he's a Bounty Hunter - my  take he's a Imperial Hunter seeing as Dark Troopers have been seen on set or at least black  Stormtrooper armour- Jon Favreau no stranger to Mando culture seeing a he's the voice of Pre Vizsla
Reminds me of Kirk Douglas if only they had Star Wars in the 50's lol -nice to know Kirk celebrated 102nd birthday the other day.
Closer to Mando instead of all this Brit BS Brexit - Bob on the lads giving the  Teth 5.0 probs.. probably had too many drinks in local Cantina- proper BF2
I'll have to get lazy enough to sit through Narcos see if dude in that is good -Always busy but I'll catch it -Charles Bronson vibe which is good but rather not see boat race when it comes to bucket heads (except Bo Katan and Sabine naturally ) I think Narcos also stars Cassian Andor - man so much potential in that show too -possible Vader and Jabba appearences -actually everyone around that time - Smileys People in space just to get one up on Sir Alec for dissing that young  fan all those years ago - IE gotta be good and not underestimate audiences intellengence - kinda make a show as good as both runs of The Vader comics and it'll be right (well in my book ) anyhow "White Lines don't do it"glad I listened to the Grandmaster when I was 11 steered me right..
Herzog thee Herzog is gonna direct a episode  -Wrath of The Sith (I should write this)any excuse for JD- Same year too Fett's debut and Joy Division guess first time I saw a Mando armour was in a catalogue for the 12 inch rocket firing Fett always at the back of mind to get one at school -course it never went on sale (too dangerous even as a toy)as far as I know in UK but may be getting confused -but his dope nefairous look stuck in my head Next year should be good as long as they don't muff it up -in all honesty they didn't  this year except bf2 lootbox thing -Solo I liked as it expanded the universe -didn't really care he was nowt like Harrison-dude was like Solo(I would like lots of films about crime and underworld maybe tv series will serve that aspect better) any how Brings me down people viewing  Last Jedi and feeling bad hopefully that  will alter when Ep 9 lands -I expect it to be good resolution and it ties up loose ends maybe expand upon them (might be based on Revenge of Jedi Draft -force ghosts helping out in final battle )Glad Landos back too ... hoping we'll see a wee teaser soon .

No comments: