Monday 11 March 2019

HypTV-62


"Take your Brain to another Dimenson! ..Play Close Attention!"

May be a slow down with these playlists as I've finally got digi box to work again (had a accident a few years ago when ceiling litrally fell on me in my sleep -thought it wrecked tv box thing -but its ok  - but scart lead died as did remote control -so been making own tv channel kinda  to counter a lack of proper tv -kinda done that since I was 4 anyhow lol when I was little I didn't have imaginary friends but an imaginary TV station called BBC 9 which i'd make tv schedules (wall to wall Flash Gordon ,Hong Kong Fuey and Incredible Hulk lol) The Usual mad mix of Superfuzz Indie Kid Funk  Hop
+ plus a nod to Keith and Jean Micheal (becoming too regular these posthomorus tributes lately)
Sometimes the world don't make sense -so you create your own.

No comments: