Friday 4 October 2019

HypTV 72

s
I've Got a Tyger in my Tank- a bit Blakey this one - A nod of the helmet to Barrie (It'strange how I added songs just before I heard he had died ) and Kim who I saw when the Pandoras played Shacklewell Arms - she did a great job on Paula's songs I was glad to witness tunes I'd never hear live anywhere else. but it's been a sad week thats why I do these posts to fight against the blues.
Meanwhile Youtube are been dicks so I'll link 4 now can't embed for some reason ..ffshttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRmBCG0ClqwDbpZT67iw6J8mHevxoddAT&advanced_settings=1&disable_polymer=1

I'll be back to sort this "amatures" to quote Ian B 


Had to feature  Fisher Price Circus Train  -fond memories of chucking it down stairs and annoying the the grown ups  with the toot toot sound 


No comments: