Sunday 23 February 2020

"End this Clone War Will "


Just misquoting Yoda sr-Did he and Yaddle get it together? that's why she vannished perhaps -maybe she's still kicking ?-like Ashoka she could of left the Jedi Order before Clone Wars kicked off- just a thought about the wee bairn Yoda (still older than me just lol)

I'm bored of seeing how little views this blog gets -sure it's not excatly essential reading but it is essential viewing and listening just as much as the  other blogs I put together  so may put those blogs in draft as I'm fecked off with it all anyhow- don't reflect my  life or anything-just dreams that never come true  (maybe I'll change my mind -it's been a grumpy week )But  beside all that  at least this week saw the return of The Clone Wars that is which is long overdue , can't wait to see the future episodes.
A bit like the Dirty Dozen or Rat Pack (from Battle Picture Weekly) except in Star Wars galaxy-I like Crosshairs -reminded me of James Coburn in The Magnificent Seven -the fact they are different is there strength I can dig that plus been named after Trooper 99 is also nice although these guys may be alot nastier characters than  he was- I mean if they survive they'll wind up fighting for the Empire kind of a proto Scar Squadron from the comics  who offically called Task Force 99 I kept expecting Hunter to yell "Don't Push Me!" but he don't sound like Sly in  the  final version, might get a bit silly if he did.

So a good strong start to the final season of Clone Wars -I think there's definitely a good oppotunity to follow Ashoka and Rex's adventures following the Clone Wars , who knows maybe there's plans for that.

I do wish I could find the old excercise books I used to draw in back  in 83-84 my Anakin was more like Hunter here  with a blood soaked rag tied around his head and constant Johnny Red stubble  he also dressed like a Clone with camoflage armor -I wasn't too far off  from what became the Clone Troopers  at 11 but I  had to wait though till 2002

Talking of between the Wars  this popped up on the web the other week which was nice surprise -lousy gunfight but its test footage not a final product-
Bit like a intergalactic version of The Battle of Algiers - and I guess would also reflect the world we live in today sadly -so a bit more mature than say Ewoks lol 50 scripts were written apparently -but proved too expensive to film -would like to think George will return and help out Dave and Jon with future episodes of The Mandalorian or future shows as this looks like it could of been epic... perhaps these scripts or scenarios may appear in future content -could work well in a story based game. Very little talk about the Cassian Andor show -could we see Baby Yoda again back when he was a egg lol -I wonder what that shows Mcguffin is -surely it won't be The Death Star ? would be cool if he ran into a younger Han or Lando not sure when this story is meant to be set could even be ten years prior to Rogue One -but I think Cassian's meant to be about 26 in that movie so I doubt it-perhaps we'll see the late great Nien Nunb or Bossk again.One thing I do know about Cassian is that he's from Fest which is a snowy planet (or was unless Disney change that and all)I'm not really a  90's gamer didn't start playing games till about 2000 so I know Fest from Dark Times 2 mod on Panademics Battlefront 2- but I hope they stick to the snow planet -they did a nice job on Han's homeworld just wish we got to see more of it. .
 I wonder if we'll see more of Daniel Mays character(who seems to be in everything ) kind of a jittery fellow here perhaps he wasn't before and he just saw too much by the time the events of Rogue One occurred - would be interesting to see how that came about. Can't wait for that show to drop if it's half as good as The Mandalorian I'll be happy and it's set in a era I'm more familiar with.

No comments: