Saturday 21 March 2020

HypTV 83

Insane times Ghost Towns everywhere , scumbag oppotunists buying up all the stock in Supermarkets my faith in other human beings is fading - but perhaps  that's just a small section of people -plenty more  good  people who have to look  out for each other and not just themelves .
On a lighter note the shocking thing yesterday beside all the empty shelves is all the Guinness had disappeared as well I had to drink Newcastle Brown and Old Perculiar last night instead (actually rather nice been stuck on the  stout for too many years I guess ) Yesterday I guess was really day one - maybe a long while before everything  returns to some kind normality
I've   been doing this isolation thing almost for a few years now - kinda keep my life small anyhow as been a carer  don't really need too much interferance from other folk my Mum hasn't been outside for years so I have to look out for her -the lack of food and bogroll is very scary I'm hoping this will be resolved in the next week or so- not sure whether to believe any of the news coming from China -this disease did not emanate from eating Bats and Snakes-its man made in a labourity for nefarious purposes so I'm not buying into that crap - sooner chemical weapons are removed from this planet maybe we can all lead safer lifes.
Something I put together over these last few strange weeks .



No comments: