Sunday 2 August 2020

HypTV 92

Young Joe -A quick one I did last week-Art Carlos Ezquerra ( I'm going strictly by 1977 colours here hence yellow belt) I've also been colouring more Anderson & The Sarge (I can't wait to post them should be ready in a few days) At least since  my mate died I wanted to go back into some kind of art -my eyesights not so hot these days thankfully got an eyetest tommorow but I dread the results.

Stuff that's kept me going for last couple of weeks...

Found this the other day drawing I did back in 83 - one day I'll do a decent scan. My first Boba -I think I scribbled my sisters Leia out -kids eh? now all I wanna do is draw chicks lol
this one I especially remember doing I'd copy the backs of Star Wars figures not sure is this Revenge era of Return era Jedi somewhere inbetween -so I knew very little about Nien Nunb or Royal Guard as film hadn't come out -but coolest Lando ever

No comments: