Saturday 29 August 2020

HypTV 94

I'm getting through playlists like Chedder Chesse Biscuits - really knocking the ball out of the park with colouring- been colouring the very first Judge Dredd story -wanted to revisit Joe's birth on the page I just can't wait to post that -but I gotta get it right - also been colouring some Quaser Bikes(seen above) - drawn by Brett Ewins in a old Judge Anderson story - Mick McMahon who drew the image above seemed to take umbridge as it's similar in compostion and stance but I dunno I think it's a respectful homage to the original - I can only feel love for the original -The Best 2000ad cover ? or maybe that's Prog 95 -Cursed Earth would make a good spin off to Mega City One show - just hope that gets off the ground -covid better bugger off soonish Another Noisy Groovy & Rightous playlist featuring a interview with Mick (but much of it's Polish translating but one of the greats deserves much respect checking out the first  couple of A.B.C Warriors stories lately and it bought it all back  Mongrel & Lara it's so sweet...
Very 70'S in parts this playlist maybe all this Covid Shite has made me nostalgic for 4 day week winter of discontent times when I was 3 lol -simpler times meaning dafter - I hope November spawns an Angel for a change.

No comments: