Tuesday 22 September 2020

1972AD

1972 sure beats the rockinghorse shit out of 2020 Why ears were invented.Course this came out whilst I was kicking in me Mums womb John 4 Real-sad times back then too... come so far hope they don't muck up peace process what with traincrashh Brexit (shite biscuit)- bit of Eugene "The deeper in debt the more you bet"Real Mutley Funk!- 2020 is a  actual Funk." If it  moves -Funk It !"as a wise fella once said.

 


Lyn -The Female Preacher 

Had same barnet and shirt in me early 20's - my mate David actually had the Nudie Suit used to sell them in London b4 I were born, awesome item of clothing to own...really miss my mate David - celebrated 14 Birthdays with him

I'm gonna be Young untill I Die! Mainman ol Stevie -good homegrown stuff beats Nepalesse and Newkie Brown. Thee Five!!! "Stay Alive with the MC5 Sinclair has a way with words -must read Guitar Army 

 

I feel ya Brother. Mad Hatters & Superheroines 

 

Got through another year -stay healthy and look after each other,

No comments: