Tuesday 5 January 2021

21 or Bust?

 So far... hopefully turn it around by December..

In at 21 The Sweet. I actually not only saw Chuck Berry but also Tony Blackburn through a window doing a speech (looked like a wedding) as my friend worked at that resturaunt by the Thames about 97 or 98 funny what you remember -wonder if he bought that electronic dog with him.TV Smith & Dame Lady Gaye Advert )well if I did the New Years Honors she'd be up there) Mick Collins  Mr Gorie!Spose 21 is all about manning up although you don't realise at the time too busy watching hair grow thinner - could feel the end -so in truth it's the beginning of the end it's how long you can delay the end that counts ... no such thing as a midlife crisis just an all life crisis lol Jack the Groove. Gonna Party like Tommy Shelby a hundred years ago... Stewart Lees favourite Rap ComboI think I'm there already lol Beam me Up Scotty! Gotta try % be a .. I lived through 1986 lol -Pandemic "I'll Shit Em!" to quote Saint Bob Green Day over Fifty kids My Godson is into them I remember Basketcase coming out feels like yesterday Hopefully it'll be a productive and constructive year-like Greavesy off the bottle and on the ball so might be a good year gotta apply myself -draming about things don't make things happen so should have a number of projects going over this current lockdown-done with the videos sound isn't picking up voices so instead may make comics out footage from those videos-first ones going to be a Avengers meets James Bond story so a Cold War epic in black and white to start off other plans include colouring Al Williamsons The Empire Strikes Back - wanna go for the movies colours -I'd copy Als drawings as a 11 or 12 year old -so may give thata shot too -Then theres the script for story I'm putting together -first chapters called "Great Teleportations" I'll dedicate more time to getting that thing going too ..

No comments: