Saturday 18 September 2021

"The Sarge Colouring Project -Episode 4


 

I can't even look at a page today decided to wash my blues away with booze last night stupid idea -wish I wasn't alone all the time-my birthday is next Thursday gonna be 49 so not quite 50 just yet but you think about all the things that haven't happened and it brings me down sometimes but last couple of monthes have been very productive -and I'm happy doing these pages find some kind of inner peace when I'm colouring away - Story by Gerry "Rogue Trooper"  Day Art by Mike "Darkies Mob" Western- Lover Boys story is very sad as it progresses -but  here's his debut very Clark Gable and Private Walker at the same time 


May start new blog somewhere else especially for my colour projects barely any views here which frustrates me I'll have to figure out where -but things have gotta change ,

No comments: