Monday 7 March 2016

Nien & Greedo

I'm delilighted that Greedo and Nien Nunb will be appearing as characters in the DLC content  of Battlefront (many seem pissed off but I like the fact they are going by locality bound to be Lando's   next-he could have Bespin guards too ) -I kind of guessed it would be them as they have a few lines of dialouge in the movies -whilst bounty hunters like Dengar and IG88 didn't so it's logical they'd be first up-besides they already have Sullust and  Greedo  heads in the game although they should extend the  roster of heroes and villians  really as well as skins for Stormies and Rebels (fed up of seeing hipster troopers -I reserve my headshots for them-with Mark E Smith on this there should be beard tax )I'd )Would rather if  there were more helmets for the Imperials -not keen on Rebel helmet on Jakku and Tatoinne doesn't look  cool -(should of went for a Tantive IV look or Endor style helmet ) it doesn't look like the films looks -closer to a safety helmet for skaters in the 70's
First up a tribute to Frogboy -

First time I saw Nien was prior to Jedi as you hadto collect cards in order to send off for him -much like what they did with Boba before Empire came out -never understood why they got Zuckuss and 4 Lom the wrong way around . Isn't Nien about 5ft 3? they've Hugh Jackmanned him- I suspect Chewie won't arrive till Death Star DLC (may get Alec Guinness too I hope) seeing as all playable characters seem to be same height  right now It's Greedo Time Greedo was a chick
I think Jake was good in movie pity it  was a bit of a trudge(still think they should of made prequels in 1980's)

So lately got back into this game took a break for a while as there weren't enough maps -but with the new twwilight on Hoth map and theforthcoming new maps I'm excited again and can't wait for The Bespin Map-fave planet (arriving summer sometime) so here's a few vids were I did sort of well (doesn't really happen often -like Isaid b4 I'm laser fodder but I make an effort unlike those Bubblefuckers -kinda yellow I think.(and not at all Star Wars-sheilds on a ship sure-but not on individual soldiers-bit lame ) First up Sullust - best line in the game so far from Boba when he takes on Luke Uma Thurman on Jakku Did well here -not that Iget high kill ratios (did get 57 the other day but lost the battle)so I'm  just average gamer so I die alot.. probably feature Greedo and Nien gameplay once it's out.. . done some colouring on "Death in City of Bone"  hope to  post that here  as well -get distracted but inspired by these games

No comments: