Sunday 19 June 2016

Bespin Days

Cassablanca in the Sky!.. I dig it!
New trailer for Battlefront Bespin content-been bit slow with this as world keeps turning in a mad direction and I've  been re-discovering the joys of Battlefront 2 mods -more of which later  .

Dengars gotta pucker accent -is it Simon Pegg? would make sense as he was a mockney Dengar in Clone Wars .. the thing is though didn't feel the impact of trailer as what I saw on the news was so horrible -hard to think of anything but that... anyway who is old toilet roll head anyway? He's also in "The Search Begins "& "Death in City of Bone" good to have more reference to colour his character ...can't wait to try Lando out too but more about that in a future post.
I would like to have one of these in my crib lol... Royal Guards with Bazooka's ?... those guys are so good they don't carry blasters..that's what I thought anyhow-Space Ninja's hey suit force pikes more than blasters..
From Crimson Empire-now that would make a decent game if story was alterred to correspond with the new canon...BF2 mod featuring Royal Guards doing there thang. Dark Times 2 bit of a fave.

No comments: