Saturday 25 June 2016

Euro Nuggets 2


Post refreremdum post-concerntrates on Brit groups that moved to Europe and created magic starting off with The Sorrows who came from Coventry and moved over to Italy after Don  Fardon left (who'd go on to have massive hits with "Indian Reservation""I'm Alive!"  and" Belfast Boy" a song all about his mate Georgie Best)but here's The Sorrows mk2 in a  Italian movie teaming up with Ennio Morricone no less...
Movie looks great he he -like Cannonball Run but waayyy b4 The lengths that people go to win...but more about that later...
More badass snakey machine gun guitar that i'm so fond of. -"Take a Heart " in Italian.Beautiful Song.. I better move on to The Primitives -not The Coventry ones with the ever Lovely Tracy Tracy but the 1960's ones...


Apparently they played  on "Ready Steady Go!" I hope the footage hasn't been destroyed (as well as the Downliner Sect when they appeared on TV -but these were the days when they'd do that ) but plenty of footage of them in Italy although I have to admit prefer the wild rave up  r&b  of the early singles.. but here they do a "Young Rascals" song with tha Mal dude...

Ballsy version of Spencer Davis Group classic
Some serious Dad dancing going on here lol-This next song makes my little brother syndrome worse than it already needs to be.. Some swingin' chicks-ladies only club ? deffo a bloke directing this ..onto Finland before things get too crazy lol ..
Now that's how to do "Bill Haley".. heard a version of this on X Factor or some shite-it was lame naturally ..looks like The Renegades invented headbanging too.followed by cover of Vince Taylors Brand New CadillacAnother take on Sorrows tune...
 All this of course was long before EU and I was a twinkle in me Dad's eye-So Judge Death ,The Dulux Dog, Private Pike and Pob got there way  I think votes outcome is a huge mistake -sometimes I think people want to believe in lies in order to get  there crummy single viewed version of the truth up and running -and it's a ugly truth-built on a lie... I hate these people who whinge on about immirgration -don't they have anything else to think about -wankers! I do think they are mentally unsound - I remember on myspace some douchebag trying to convince me to agree with him about his hateful take on immirgration-my arguement was the fact we have so many methods of transport and that man by his very nature is nomadic -these people alongside I.S 2& 8 are trying to make the world more divided than it really is -didn't these people get a sense of borders collapsing with the birth of computer age?-better to understand than make wild accusations about people who've been more bad shit in a week than they have in life time -yep I'm furious -fearmongers negative people fucking weirdos got there way and we will be lesser off because of it.-unless we normal people who are caught in the middle wake up to  the fact these people have to be stopped  before even more damage to these Islands.. not sure its a plus side that Scotland and perhaps Ireland (although very much doubt it  way some people are)could gain independance-bound to hear tonnes about it in next few monthes -but may turn back compleatly on reality by then as I'm  not overtly fond of it a the moment.

No comments: