Sunday 31 December 2017

18 (And I hope I like it)

Never know what New Year will bring hopefully not more of the same -Plan to stay in tonight I've already had my share of beer last night -but best laid plans of Mice and Men  a  bit like this time last year this post except songs about the # 18 Johnny Rotten auditioned with this for the Pistols- actually prefer 19 and 20 -it's all downhill after that wish I was frozen in carbonite back then but possibly more dim back then too May struggle finding cool songs -but remember these guys from back in the day a song called 18 Wheeler this time around. The Big O The Bobster Well it does contain 18 in it's opening line lol-any excuse for The Pogues Prince been a sexy MF cOOL THAT iactually got to see these guys -very out of it though -met Ian Dury that night. "Only 18 exiled he was .." Left school by then (sixth form seemed really square used to drink martini during playtime -then chuck up when I got home lol-think I out grew uniform ) far too manly for school
Some early Roses
For Long Distance Clara More Trucks GTA style "18 Years of American Dream" bit of a Alice influence in this one lol.. well it's got the number 18 in it lol Glad 2017 was a good year for some of my friends -I had a bad year -least I'm still alive and kicking at least I miss my mate Chris should really be here now sounded a bit angry yesterday hope mood lifts - felt better by end of evening but feel like crap today-1812 will stir my spirits I'm sure - May 2018 be a magical year and things begin to sort themelves out -I want my life to change for the better -gonna set my sights on that .

No comments: