Saturday 16 June 2018

Freedom of 77

The Female and Male "V's" of Cyberpunk 2077 of course you can create your own character which is always great (bound to look like my Fallout 4 character a bit) or if I chose a male play through I'll try and make him more Rick Deckard or Dredd( I hope helmets are a option) not into beards or man buns -kinda of like a granny with too much HRT  that look will never appeal to me as it's imposible for me anyhow lol  hopefully you can opt for invisible tattoo's whilst your at it (I'm old fashioned )But this game looks the bees knees kinda disappointed that you can't switch from first to third person point of view- but still very impressive so far- maybe it'll make sense in first person


The amount of detail here -and that's just a drop in the ocean Gotta be the Joe interview as he's a dead ringer for my mate (except he's from Cyprus) ;Back to 1899 can't wait to ply this -I may have to go back to my Xbox 360 and revisit the first game (then again is it the first game? as I loved Red Dead Revolver too )I hope that trademark Rockstar humours all there with it's brand of crazy coots like Seth,Irish ,Shaky  and Nigel West Dickens anyway here's  the history of Red Dead  & all three trailers so far for RDR2

Another game I'm hoping will be good won't be out till Christmas 2019 (fingers crossed) Star Wars:Jedi Fallen Order -set between Sith & Hope(good name for a pub lol) I'm hoping it'll incorporate some of the cancelled Star Wars games such as Project Ragtag and 1313 - it would be madness if they didn't - Could the story begin in Coruscant when Vader went on his  rampage killing younglings and your character escapes off world -or will it take place during Order 66 on a Battleground -I hope the character is of your own creation too - could even choose it's species but first scenes should feature the Padawan as a kid then second part of the game could take place around the time of Solo (or maybe they'll save that for a follow up - perhaps because your Master has been killed -all kinds of paths could be followed some kind of leveling system like Renegade /Paragon system in the Mass Effect games where you can either follow the light side or fall to the Dark Side as game progresses -could be lightsabre centric or blaster centric I mean it's  not a good idea to expose your characters identity if you go around waving a laser sword whilst the whole  might of the Empire are after you so picking up blaster skills would also be important as well as adopting other identities and friends along the way (that's where the Rag Tag team building thing could come into it) but those are just my thoughts for now -I just hope they do a good job of it -the Padawan who slipped through the net has plenty of story potential-if it turns into a trilogy spanning the decades between the two sagas that would be great too It would   be great  to see much more of the Galaxy and hang out with scum and villainy- those are my thoughts-what do  others make of this game? -barely anything solid like screenshots or trailers at the moment but at least we have a better idea of the timeline

Voss pah over-rated DEAD space hippy-I'd rather hook up with a cyborg half crazy Mace Windu  or Bultar Swan

No comments: