Friday 3 August 2018

HypTV48

First week of August is always rough for me - steering clear of beer tonight and social media (God I got so drunk the other week blurted stuff out I should of not - it would make Trump blush -if he was capable -except I'm Johnny Nobody .Lifes a rough sea gotta navigate it the best you can so a  rare outburst - hard to bury all this grief sometimes ) I hope not too many people read it -it was gone after a hour since I ranted away - very dangerous thing a conscience but I have no reason to be ashamed it's others people lack of shame that brings me down who vanish and forget there past and have no idea of the ruination created.
I'm not sure I've spoken about that awful night 28 years ago back when I was 17 on this blog  -the night I lost my Dad or the fact that the scumbag who put my Dad in a grave got away scot free because some juries are stupid or prejudiced maybe they had it in for the Irish I dunno always struggling to understand everything life became obtuse from the very moment they let that waste of air free - can't make head or tail of anything -I can only follow my own rules as nothing has any truth to it -only family matters and a couple of mates I spose  I guess I'll never have one of my own a family that is -not sure about that probably left it too late  I've been in a rut all this time besides my one chance has gone back home and got on with her life I can't give her the things she'd expect &  the whole of society would have to change before I can even begin to think about that.
 So this playlist is  a bit of exorcism and a  bit of a laugh too -Malcolm and Sheldon (good to find that again -Johnny and Yoko - news from Detroit 1967 -John Lee Hooker Scott Morgan -plenty of Eels lol Bobby Mitchum double bill,The Equals , Darth Mauls voice doing comedy-and the original B-Boys - anyway least I can get things off my chest here -blogs better place to put your emotions down  than some silly wall which is only there as they think you want to buy products -and be totally ignored as there so much other shit going on good job I'm sober too rare thing for me on a Friday

Talking of Eels old drawing I did of a story my sister used to tell me when I was little about an electric eel who couldn't make any friends under the sea lol -(but they life in rivers I guess ) -kinda of a Pepe le Pew situation really- life can be  like that lol - it was nice to see my sis the other week we went to see The Red Arrows - but close up  this time  rather than watch from back garden from afar (back in the day of Polystyrene Lockheeds Zeros and Hellcats  - that's how one would wile the way the hours in 1980 )
Tomahawks were my fave though -I was big on the Flying Tigers as a nipper -from reading Cassidy in Warlord -I think story may of gone back to 1937 when the Sino Japanese war was raging -I'll have to see if there are any decent documentaries about the Tigers for next playlist.
But what got me the most about Red Arrows display was  the Battle of Britain fly pass - very lucky to capture final moments as  we rushed towards seafront - I guess it was Spitfire , A Hurricane  and Lancaster  I wouldn't be typing this if it weren't for those aircraft  and the men who originally flew them over the Kent skies .I kind of find that somewhat surreal -I guess the past is like that.
Cropped this  from much bigger pic but wanted to focus on what I  was looking at .

No comments: