Friday 4 January 2019

2019 Year of the Pig (guard)

Last seen on the set of The Mandalorian -which may mean story may concern the aftermath of Jabba's reign on Tatooine -perhaps Jabba's absence has bought about a power struggle between the Former Imperials and the Galactic Crime Lords - seems like IG  will be about too seeing as Jon Favreau tweeted this image over Christmas
 Would be neat to finally see the IG strut his stuff in live action -plenty of his kin in The Clone Wars animated series but a living breathing IG88 should be fascinating to watch hope  it aint just going to standing around looking like a high tech pipe cleaner- a little info on Gamorreans  + a vid about Iggy88

Not sure IG's dead though he'd upload his programming into other droids according to Tales of the Bounty Hunter he actually became the Death Star 2 but I guess that story don't count any more but here's some earlier IG's who are surprisingly agile 2019's the most important year (so far) in Star Wars history as it concludes the Skywalker saga - I hope they can pull it off as there were plenty of disapointed fans with the Last Jedi - there were things that didn't sit well with me but figured that this was a centre piece of a trilogy so I let the final film arrive and then judge that movie -but yeah some of jokes fell flat on me but story made sense towards the end very unfair how people are singled out for all the wrong reasons makes me sad -but the payoff is the sagas climax I hope they can manage a satisfactory conclussion- and look forward to the return of Lando and Leia.
Fallen Order I'm hoping will be a decent game -set five years after Revenge of The Sith -should be an interesting time period -I think the Vader comic concluded 3 years after Sith -that was a decent comic to put it mildly - but will it begin durring Order 66 perhaps this Cal character completly missed it and got away that way- Cals an interesting name too -reminds me of Caligula the mad roman emperor - I hope you can determine Cals fate -perhaps you can keep fighting the good fight or even become an inquistor - maybe turn Grey -3 different endings -I like stuff where decsions matter and sets up a sequel - I hope they've come up with a decent story enjoyed BF2 for the story but not a multiplayer person - but I'm glad they did that at least- but get a feeling the game mechanics will be closer to Force Unleashed
The Motive game also sounds fascinating an open galaxy game (kinda like Mass Effect especially the second game in that series would be welcome ) whether story centres around Dodger or a totally new character(s) (your own customisable character or squad  would be great)
Any way onto the main feature -saw this over Christmas  reminds me very much of Vader Comic -it needs a part 2 -I think it may feature a Cyborg Mace Windu(got my own plans for him in my script but won't give anything away right now gotta sit down and write the thang) but we'll see if ever comes around but not bad for a opening chapter

No comments: