Tuesday 29 October 2019

I am the Lore!

Stayed up late last night to see new trailer as it happened -Impressive most Impressive -

The head on spike thing reminds me of what my ancestors would of done to Elizabethian Nobelmen and their armies to scare them off their land-of course it didn't work in the long run .-Alex and his Mrs bring up some interesting points here -could be like "Once Upon A Time in a Galaxy Far Far Away"or "How the Galaxy was Won" I'm guessing Mandalores still under Imperial control after Galactic Civil War much like Spain was still under fascist control after the Second World War -we'll see I hope Bo and Fenn Rau are still kicking -Sabines ok though after Jedi but she's out searching for Ezra with Hera and Ashoka (would be cool to see some real life Clone Wars and Rebels characters appear in this or Cassian show they have planned) and not impossible seeing as Daves involved -I am worried though that we won't get to see show in UK for a while due to some dealings with Sky and Netflix -I went to Disney + website to sign up filled in e-mail address (did it twice as I expected a automactic response but nowt been about a fortnite now)probably need to find an alternate way to see it or wait for DVDs although don't want to do that as spoilers will be flying all around the web

 Mr F -Kudos Dude I think I first saw him in Swingers back in the day VHS video tape days -I hate to say it but Marty and Ken Loach are wrong about Marvel Movies they are cinema just a different form of cinema - sounds a bit uppity of them if you ask me - they're masters of their craft for sure -but part of the cinematic experience is to escape the everyday - and they could of messed up the whole Marvel thing big time but they haven't  -so gotta disagree with that-that said I really looking forward to The Irishman that's a project I've heard about since the 1980's -there was also a rumor of a Dean Martin and Nat King Cole biopic theres two movies I'd like to have seen but I guess those were just rumors
round off with a interview with the makers and players of the show - Something I saw of FB yesterday that harks back to 1982 and Gene Day who along with David Michelinie created Mandalore for Marvel comics although its gone through alot of changes since those comics came out

Better link the pages of the original stories I recoloured again -took me a good while to do these pages still if you prefer the originals I don't mind It was  just a fun experiment to see if I could colour a Star Wars story naturally this was my fave non Al Williamson story https://hipsville365ad.blogspot.com/2015/08/colouring-project-star-wars-search.html-  and  https://hipsville365ad.blogspot.com/2019/02/star-wars-colouring-project-death-in.htmlI've coloured a few more of The Stennax Shuffle too although I think I'll focus on my own characters right now that's my main priority at the moment -I'm looking forward to posting a few pages of artwork soon

No comments: