Saturday 26 October 2019

HypTV 74

Been raining all week -no Indian Summer here -still enjoyed putting this one together -all that cool stuff that flutters through me head whilst I go through Youtube - Mustang Challengers , Burgerville Headliners,Ex Boy Hairdressers  Cool Swedes(trying to get in touch with my inner Viking  but I'm guessing I'm more Celt) Mr Osterberg and the usual  unacknowleged geniuses - like Hedy painted this  back in 2005(seems like the 21st Centuries faster than the 20th doesn't seem long ago)   not sure I got her -but I was trying out monotone as I was happy where colour was going early days for me and photoshop  -needed to see if I could do Black N White as well back then in a similiar way
Thinking of  the future and how I will illustrate this story I have planned -you may see results of that in a few weeks -but Turners going to be a big  influence on how I want to paint the sky , the water and the grime of  future  London (toying with the idea of calling city Londown  as thats how some people pronounce it )  Its a story living in my head so long I'll need to execute it well.- need to get off me arse too but always looking after other people  -impossible sometimes to motivate myself  - but I ll do a cover or a poster to see if it gets my motor running.

No comments: