Thursday 17 October 2019

"Reasons to Be Cheerful"-Part IV

About an hour ago I was raging that I couldn't get online funny how things change - needed to do another these posts in spite of all this Brickit Bollocks

Gotta Love Ian we had same art tutors and met him slightly before he died at a ? and the Mysterians gig- Image above Marvin the Paranoid Android (the proper one)I was unaware till sunday that Adrien Moles Dad and Marvin are one of the same.
Can't beet a bit of Beryl lol.. nowt much has changed with my outlook on things since I was 13- guess traumatic stuff  happening soon after froze all that -like Captain America . Bit like Adrien when he was 13 these days  guess he'd be around  47 too .


Wanted to tip my hat to Marvin -kinda set me up for what lay ahead in life lol Thursdays used to be the best day on Telly ..I also  used to listen to this on the radio -after the Today programme back in the days before breakfast telly if I was running late to school-always fascinating
maybe I have learnt a thing since I hit 13
Just two month to go "and the circle will be complete". hopefully it'll rock -although rather have dlc to all that micro-tranactions don't believe in all that dlc is always better value for money. I'll be living on Dantooine for a month till it comes out I'll keep this one going some mad firefights ahead .

May well happen (seeing as it's Disney lol)  Jedi Book.

No comments: