Sunday 7 June 2020

Stennex Shuffle Part 2 WIP

Some unfinnished colours- might come back to it eventually -always loved Dani kind of like Ursula Andress  in the Star Wars Galaxy . Keep thinking I should go back to my own visual language and create me own little universe  so that's the plan at the moment. I need  keep my mind off the negative  -

My Mum's been in hospital two weeks now -can only return when she's mobile again, whilst my mate David was taken into hospital around the same time- no idea  whats going on there -once Mum returns I'm going to have even less contact with outside world having to hibanate for two weeks-My sister Roisin (aka Zippy) is down here calling the shots like Captain Manwaring as we make the house more clean and accessable -good to have her here I'd probably flip out if I was stuck on my own .

Good news  on Friday my Godson became a  Daddio -making me a Great Uncle -I'm only 47 going on 17  but man Bulgaria had  the best threads (what next ..Grandmaster  would make a good title)

No comments: