Tuesday 9 June 2020

HypTV 90

None more Black apparently...starts with the Men in Black  mk2 (The Music Machine were mk1)

First playlist post George Floyd- can't believe what I'm seeing on TV but that goes on all the time -enoughs enough -"something better change" like Jean Jacques says.
Police here on the whole have improved- still daft though (thinking back to the time they mistook me for a crim tried to jump me on own footstep and cuff me )I  did slam one into a wall -and got  away with it-so now everytime I think about that try and replace  the  image of that plain clothes  policeman  with the pig that murdered George Floyd  because at the end of the day they made a mistake and I can forgive them -I can't forgive what I saw on TV  the other week -what the hell is going on?

No comments: