Thursday 31 December 2015

2015- Go Away!


Kinda a tradition to link Screenwipes end of year show- has been a bit of a git if years were people -already heard that radio stations ending as well  at the end of January so 2016  aint a groovy prospect either, but just had some nice fish n chips  and supping onmy Guinness so I'm happy for now-won't make plans usually go astray and a quitter never  wins.- had a tough time lately lost friends-had to look after nephew and mum both were ill but glad I helped and made a difference - there are times were I don't feel I matter very much-but not last few monthes as we survived the best we could- learnt that I had some kind of value at least.. It is better to help others than help yourself I think that's the crux of what I'm trying to say.. anyway heres Screenwipe - hoping 2016's a more sane year -

No comments: