Sunday 29 October 2017

Rogue Zero


Sad to hear about John Mollo I was going to do a Star Wars post anyhow but it's only right I begin with John a well deserved Oscar still fascinated with his & Ralph's  designs today 40 odd years later - that's good design


A  few familiar faces here... Interesting video about costume Design  for the original Star Wars


I thought this week I'd immerse myself in The Star Wars galaxy -I do want to complete writing the second part of my Boba/Ben story So I guess The Clone Wars and Rebels will be on heavy rotation on my PS4 whilst I type-I seem to watch more dvds and tv on it than play games these days - The last two episodes tie in with Rogue One -I guess this takes place a few monthes before the events in that movie - fascinated to see what happens to the Ghost Crew I hope they surprise the audience -rather than take the predictive path of Ezra and Kanan biting the dust(could be sent off on pilgrimage beyond the Star Wars Galaxy or frozen in carbonite -or even just off the Imperial radar -same could be said about Ashokha if she is indeed alive- I reckon she is ) Disappointed to hear about Visceral - Ragtag seemed right up my street just like 1313 would of stop doing this EA just stop -I hope I'm not let down by Battlefront 2 but I'm not super exited the say way I was in 2015 (expected something along the same lines as Panademics Battlefront but instead got half of a game)you can buy it now for a tenner but eventually they'll be nobody online as they'll be playing the sequel offline is just as important and story is fundamental too. Mind you "Ragtag" sounds more of a Battlstar Galactica type of word -a Mass Effect planet hopping style Star Wars game that would work seriously could kick off countless sequels - especially if it involves Bounty Hunters and Pirates - lets hope that all the hard work put into this game evolves into something eventually.
Been playing Injustice 2 alot lately Boba Fettin' with Black Manta - a decent Star Wars fighting game would be cool - you could have a wicked spectrum of fighters to choose from now -seeing as prequels tv series the original movies  all the new stuff coming out - it's about time Masters of  Teras Kasi got a sequel lol .. bit of late 90's PS1 nostalgia here..Cool dog .


I wonder if Woody is playing Cad Bane in Solo movie ? would be cool to see a live action version of him- Tag & Bink never read it- Robot Chicken I do get -so a bit worried this film won't turn out as well as I hoped then again  might even be a spoof version of Solo films makers could be messing with our heads   .

No comments: