Thursday 25 January 2018

Fall Days

Respect to the E ! Day of The Fall-guess he liked his Garage -Other Half cover Spotty Pat Butcher always cracks me up :D Fifa Anthem From NME comp Sgt Pepper knew my Father.

Kind of Reminds me of Serge here...

Felt for Mark then just after he broke up with Brix ..one of his best... but there are so many Fall in Viz
JP loved The Fall .. think I heard them first though with "Ghost in My House"or "Hit the North " as they got in the charts (advertised in 2000ad no less)so got to really listen to them and Peel about 88 after that heard Sonic Youth cover them so they must of been a big deal - never off John Peels turntable "Sad day" indeed :(..almost got to see The Fall they had played the Leas Cliff Hall back in 80's but this was before I knew of them then in early 90's they were over again to Flintstone , sadly Marks voice wasn't up to it wound up in a jam packed pub instead pity really was really looking forward to it
.
I'll more than likely feature more Fall on next playlist-it's a big deal Mark been gone - His songs will one day be sung at school assemblies like Jerusalem -I knew he liked William Blake -I think he'll remembered in a similar way for generations to come.

No comments: