Thursday 18 June 2020

"Reasons to be Cheerful"-Part 5

Getting a little closer to Mega City One.

Bound to be good the finnished show (may take a while- but it'll be worth it)
The Dredd here reminds me of Jason Brashill -would like to see a Brendan McCarthy styled animation always thought his art would suit movement  .

I wonder if MC1 show will adopt similar techniques and technological leaps  in  it's creation like The Mandalorian been watching the making of shows on Disney+ "fascinaing" to quote Leonard The sounds are right at least here-would of liked to have flown with Biggs and Gold Leader -but looks promising Is that Daniel Radcliffe?the main Imperial pilot maybe I need my eyes tested - I'll play it for the story -having a blast on Fallen Order may take a while as I have to use me loaf in that game - one thing scares me though -the phrase Flight Simulator always reminds me of this guy https://twitter.com/thefastshow1/status/1267761616923353088
Hopefully get shot down a few times Johnny Red style and some how make it back to the fleet hope it all space based-needs a sprinkling of ground action here and there...


That's leisure time..aint had much of that lately-still my Mum made it through hospital -should be back in the Batcave by Saturday -it's been a very strange last few weeks

No comments: